Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I WELCOME THE COMPETITIVE NATURE DEVELOPING IN BLOG ELITES

Well once again I need your help in securing the number 2 spot in the Blog Elites Rankings.

It has really become quite competitive with quite a few of the tracked blogs springing to life and moving up the rankings.

So if you could please click on the BlogElites link just to the right of this post, enter and vote for Trend Analysis LLC I would greatly appreciate it.

The higher my ranking the greater my exposure.
The greater my exposure the more ideas I get from readers.
The more ideas I get from readers the more cutting edge our trading becomes.
The more cutting edge our trading becomes the more money we make.

I think you get the idea!

So please take a few minutes and throw a vote my way and if you get these updates via email, please take the time to visit the blog each day and cast your vote.

As always I appreciate your readership and thank you for your vote!

No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator