Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ford - Who Needs Tickets To The Circus!!

Our timely exit out of Ford stock seems to have been well rewarded as the stock has crumbled after the clueless Board of Directors not 2 weeks after commending themselves on being ahead of their turnaround plan have suddenly shifted gears and said that their plan is now in danger of not delivering as promised.

Please don't even get me started on this bunch of clowns that run Ford Motor.
If I had my way I would axe the entire bunch starting with Mark Fields, the arrogant I am to good to move my family to Michigan officer.

Anyway, the stock seems to be attempting to put in some sort of short term low here and while there still remains about 5-6% downside risk left, it is time to start looking for a spot to get back into the stock for a bounce higher.


No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator