Friday, November 9, 2007

Equity Market Comment Part I.......11/9/07

The probability model was off today, as it had called for a continuation of the rally phase from Thursday. The odds of what we saw today were only 15% according to the model, but was the market wrong? Fat Chance, the market is never wrong...... PERIOD!

It was an excellent day for day trading and while at times it was a bit of a challenge, we did manage to capture a bit over 19 points on the S&P 500.

I will be doing my work this weekend and not tonight. I am going to take a night off and enjoy the fruits of my labors this week.

Look for the equity market comment on Saturday night, unless I decide to take Saturday off too! : )

Lets hope next week was as productive on the day trading as this week was and also I would like to see the commodity positions start to pick up a little steam as well.

Have a great couple of days and I will post again either Saturday or Sunday, but either way it will be in time for the open on Monday.

No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator