Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ARNC - Remember This One?

Remember the penny stock that I talked about and how upon a pullback to the middle of the second candle (light blue line) that there would be some potential for a serious percentage move.

Well, here is the updated chart and it is exactly where we want it to be.

Now, I cannot stress enough that this is a VERY VERY HIGH RISK proposition as these stocks are at the mercy of the locals on the trading curb. So, any money you might allocate to this stock has to be money you could kiss good-bye should things go sour.

Then on the bright side, this is a stock that could go to 15 cents and perhaps higher.
We are talking about 500% in short order.

$5000 will get you 167,000 shares! Feel like a Tycoon!

Seriously, I would not put anymore than $1000 into this venture and should that be too much in your mind then do whatever you feel comfortable with, including passing on the whole bet.

So, if the stock goes to 15 cents, then $5000 will get you $25,000... $3000 will get you $15,000... $1000 will get you $5000.... $300 will get you $1500. You get the picture!

I never buy penny stocks and I mean never. I got burned to many times with them in my youth. However, putting down $1000 seems like it might be what I am going to do, just in case it decides to really move.



No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator