Friday, October 19, 2007

Aggressive Equity Trading Account - Cover CSIQ Short

Cover the short sale in CSIQ and sell any put options you may have acquired as well.

All the short positions in the Aggressive Equity Trading Account made great progress with the large decline we saw today.

However, I am getting some preliminary indications that today or early Monday morning may mark the conclusion of the first leg down. I will go more into this subject in my daily equity market comment.

I am going to begin to take most of the short positions off the table starting today and into Monday Morning.

CSIQ gave us returns of +10.25%, +20.80% and +19.52% in just a bit over 2 weeks, so no complaints here.

Use the weakness we should see on the open Monday to close this position.
I will be posting the other short positions to take profits on over the weekend.



No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator