Wednesday, January 9, 2008

#1 on BlogElites Seems Elusive

The good news is that for a 3 hour period on Saturday this blog had the distinct honor
of reaching the #1 spot! For 3 hours anyway.

Since then however I have retreated to #3 and have had very limited voting.

I know it is a pain, but it only takes 10 seconds and you have to go to the blog anyway, so why not use the BlogElites gateway and cast your vote along the way. You sure would appeal to my vanity : )

Seriously though, I don't want to sound like I am repeating myself and I know that all of you could think of some better items to put in this space, but if you could take the time to cast your vote on a regular basis I would sincerely appreciate it.

Well enough with that!

I am always looking for new ideas on subjects to cover on the blog and I have received over 100 requests so far that would entail a technical analysis and fundamental analysis of a stock that you pick, perhaps three times a week.

So if you have a particular stock you think we all might be interested in please feel free to drop me an email and I will see what I can do.

Thank You all for reading the blog and thanks for referring many of your friends, family and associates. The subscription base continues to grow everyday.

No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator