Monday, December 17, 2007

POTENTIAL INTERMEDIATE TERM LOW ALERT

The market looks like it has completed the intermediate term correction and I will begin
to initiate long positions here, albeit at a conservative pace.

We have hit the downside targets and while it occurred a couple of days early I have covered my long hedges.

The reason I am not jumping in with both feet is the simple fact that this correction did not bring forth a large amount of fear amongst investors and this could be the wild card for the current decline being a bit more than just an intermediate term correction. Time will tell and thus I will allocate my first 25% to long positions.

My apologies if this post jumps all over the place, but I have about 10 things going on at the same time right now.

Lets see what happens!


No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator