Thursday, November 29, 2007

NEW DAY TRADE POSTING PROCEDURE

I realize that those of you who subscribe to the blog are getting an incredible amount
of emails with each day trading post I send.

There are times that I may post 20 or more day trading comments and actions and while
many are utilizing the information from the blog in real time, I realize that some of you simply
want the intermediate and long term analysis.

Therefore, in order to cut down on the number of emails you will receive with each day trading post, I am going to make one day trading post per day and I will add and edit this one post as the activity dictates. This way, all of the day trade posts will fall under one entry and alleviate
the overflow of emails.

If you are following the day trading emails, nothing has changed, other than the fact that all
of the action will be placed under one heading and one entry. It will simply be added to as the day progresses.

I hope this helps.

As usual, I welcome any and all comments on the blog, good or bad.

No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator