Monday, October 22, 2007

December Copper Short Position

Copper currently is the only commodity position we have in play and because it has moved in our favor so quickly and such a long ways I am advising the stop moved up to protect at least 1/2 of the profits.

I am moving my stop down to 3.53 even as this was the low 2 days ago.
This stop will lock in about 2/3's of the current profit.

The reason I am moving my stop in such an aggressive manner is that many times and especially in copper, the commodity will try and make up for some of the lost ground it lost so quickly. By placing the stop where I am I effectively protect my profits from a potential run away move to the upside.

Our copper positions are currently showing us almost a 55% return on investment in just about a week.


No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator