Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Evolution of The Blog Continues

As my readership continues to increase almost on a daily basis, I find myself looking for better ways of constructing the blog and offering a wide variety of investment advice.

With this in mind, I will be launching a new feature that will strictly be geared towards Option Trading.

The Option Trades will be of only the highest quality and offer the best risk to reward relationships I can find. All options will also be run through a value model in order to make sure we are not overpaying for the options.

Keep in mind that option trading should only be done with risk capital as these vehicles are highly leveraged. This leverage offers the potential for some incredible returns and I think all of you will be very pleased with the performance.

This new feature should be up and running over the next week and I look forward to any feedback readers may have.

No comments:

Trend Analysis LLC Headline Animator